Also included in
- This game pack is filled with activities for students to practice solving one step equations in a fun way with or without a partner. One Step Equations Mazes -4 mazes -answer keys -teacher instructions One Step Equations Cootie Catcher -2 Cootie Catchers -Answer keys -student record sheet -how to$4.50$6.25Save $1.75
- This is collection of over 200 mazes to help student practice and review 8th grade math concepts. These mazes work great as bellwork, review, practice, homework, or centers. There are more than enough mazes to use one every day of the school year. Your students will love them and won't even know t$134.00$186.00Save $52.00
- This is a collection of over 180 mazes that cover many of the concepts for 7th grade math and the prerequisite skills as well. There's an emphasis on rational number operations. Your students will love these mazes for bellwork, practice, homework, or for fast finishers. Each topic comes with 2 to$129.00$175.00Save $46.00
- This is a collection of 24 mazes that cover 8 topics. These are great to use at the end of 6th grade to review or the beginning of 7th grade to refresh students' memory. Each maze includes a printable version as well as a DIGITAL version in Google Slides.Topics included:-Mean, Median, Mode, and Ra$19.60$24.50Save $4.90
- All mazes have been converted to DIGITAL except for the holiday mazes which will be updated at least 2 weeks before the holiday.This bundle is a collection of around 300 mazes that cover more than 50 topics from pre-algebra and geometry concepts. This is perfect for 6th grade, 7th grade, or 8th gra$225.00$365.00Save $140.00
This digital resource is a collection of 4 mazes is an opportunity for students to practice solving simple one step equations. This resource can used as partner work, a game, a small group activity, for fast finishers, or for a whole class activity. In each of 4 games students will get to solve 12 one step equations. The 4 one step equation mazes increase in difficult. The first one is adding and subtracting, the second one has integers, the third one is multiplying and dividing, and the last one is a mix of one step equations with all of the operations.
***INCLUDES DIGITAL VERSION OF ALL 4 MAZES IN GOOGLE SLIDES. EASY TO ASSIGN IN GOOGLE CLASSROOM OR OTHER LMS. ***
- 4 one step equations mazes.
- Paper and Digital Versions
- Answer Keys