Also included in
- With the Skeletal System Unit 1: Bone Basics Unit, you'll have everything you need to teach your Anatomy students about the structure and physiology of human bone. This unit is PACKED with activities! The Bone Basics unit spans 2 weeks for me. It covers the following major concepts: Function of the$22.00$33.25Save $11.25
- I personally use at least 2 labs or activities per unit in my high-school Anatomy and Physiology classroom. This class is meant to be HANDS ON! The resources included within this bundle will allow you to enhance each body systems unit and actively teach your students. All resources are low-prep and$160.00$261.50Save $101.50
Teaching long bone anatomy can be so monotonous! In this resource, your high-school students will make the most of 1 day of class time to:
- Read the 2-page, easy-to-follow, information-packed instructions while...
- Taking notes on their 2-page DETAILED fill-in-the-blank notes sheet while...
- Building a long bone!
I don't think it gets more active than that! I also included a helpful teacher instruction page to guide you through gathering supplies and how to print each portion of the lesson. All you need to do is print and gather simple classroom supplies (highlighters, colored pencils, tape, scissors, and string or pipecleaners). The resource is fully prepped beyond that!
This lesson really helps my students visualize a long bone. I used to think that lecture was an effective lesson to teach the anatomy of a long bone until I developed this. My students leave this lesson with a deep understanding of where each structure is and what each structure does.
Complete your bone tissues or Skeletal System unit with the following Bone Basics resources - all about BONES!
- (Modeling different fracture types)
Build-A-Bone also correlates beautifully with my other A&P building resources!